· Global Goals Summit are welcoming youth between the age of 16 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who wants to have experience in this conference.
· The delegates must be enrolled in a high school, university, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.
|2. Registration Deadlines
· Registration to become delegates will only be conducted through Global Goals Summit website (www.globalsgoalssummit.org).
· There are two types of delegates can register, which are delegate with and without accommodation.
· All fees are refundable. Registration fee are refundable, 75% (include bank service fee) for cancellations up to December 31st 2018. No refund will be issued for cancellations starting on January 1st, 2019.
· All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference register. Global Goals Summit is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, health issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations if occurring after December 31st 2019.
· Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Global Goals Summit stating the status of their participation at Global Goals Summit after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
· Global Goals Summit is not responsible for any participant’s visa into the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Kuala Lumpur. Global Goals Summit will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
|5. Code of Conduct
· Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify.
· Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia while participating in Global Goals Summit. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
· Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that Global Goals Summit, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the Global Goals Summit committee team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
· Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the Global Goals Summit Director.